Recent Tweets – @CardiffJnrTri
- RT @SportCardiff_WG: This young persons future of Welsh sport includes more women involved in football @sport_wales @roathparkprm #mywelshs…15 days ago
- Any club members interested in helping the delivery of club sessions, great starter course? 2 names on list alread… https://t.co/u2GdTddccs29 days ago
- Parents show them how to TRI, kids can come and support and it's at Maindy, our home turf. 22nd Oct https://t.co/g5P3hLDq7740 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Are you or know someone aged between 10-16 and interested in developing triathlon skills in a fun and engaging environm…43 days ago
- RT @philsteele1: As it's #WorldMentalHealthDay2017 I thought this might be of some help. My personal take on coping with depression. (From…43 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: TriStar Series 2017 Series review https://t.co/x1BujPRMn6 https://t.co/8jnMZ6fVEM47 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Save the date for the @WelshTriathlon AGM the morning of Saturday 25th November Followed by our Tri Ice Party in the…47 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Why not enter the Next GOTRI's Organised by @CardiffUniTri and @torfaentriclub https://t.co/hc43qNXyZx50 days ago
GO TRI Aug 2016 Results
Thanks to all the competitors, parents, spectators, helpers and marshalls for making our first GO TRI event so special. Click on the link below for the results. Keep an eye on our events page and the GO TRI website for further events.
2016 Race Results
Apologies for the delay in this years race results, there was an appeal in progress. Full race results can be found below (Note: These have been amended to include the successful appeal).
Once again many thanks to all who participated, spectated, organised, marshaled and supported this years event, without whom the event would not be possible.
Wednesday training sessions start back in Sept 2016, date to be confirmed
Monday sessions - 10 week block will start 5th Sept 2016
Sunday sessions - 10 week block will start 11th Sept 2016
2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon – Results
A big THANK YOU to all competitors, spectators, marshals, officials and parents for making the 2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon a big success. Follow the link below for the results. If you have any queries or feedback regarding this years event please contact Rob James on 07787 152 452 - 2015 Results - Cardiff Junior Triathlon.
The date for the 2016 Cardiff Junior Triathlon will be declared during October, watch these website pages for updates nearer to that date.
Join Welsh Triathlon
Cardiff Junior Triathlon recommend that its members are affiliated with the Welsh Triathlon Association - click here for more info
Swim Smooth is the world's leading swimming coaching company, giving you practical straightforward steps to start improving your swimming today. Suitable for beginners to advanced, click on the website link below for all you need to know to about improve your swimming technique - www.swimsmooth.com
What is a Triathlon
Code of Conduct
To safeguard and promote the well being of all its members, all at Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct - Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club Code of Conduct