Recent Tweets – @CardiffJnrTri
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Calling all budding Triathletes and Para Triathletes. We are pleased to announce the dates of the 2019 Performance Enga…3 days ago
- RT @Crimhudson: Well done to all the young triathletes that took part in today’s Go Tri @CardiffJnrTri. Looking forward to our final Go Tri…4 days ago
- @CardiffUniTri @WelshTriathlon @CardiffAU @yourgotri Our club has invested in transition racking for 80 bikes which… https://t.co/P9wflNbyS08 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: @dsw_news Congratulations to the following clubs who have received the Ribbon award: @CaerphillyTri @TaffElyTri @Breco…8 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Whether its rain or sun ️ look great in a Welsh triathlon bobble hat Get your hands on one by emailing admin@welshtr…15 days ago
- RT @NUTsTriathlon: We couldn’t be more excited about this weekend! The event starts with a briefing and course walk at 11am... see you ther…16 days ago
- Tonight is @GwenllianRober2 last coaching session before moving on to North Wales to further her university educati… https://t.co/uENb0sLQqD24 days ago
- RT @ivorbend: Go Tri is for everyone not just Adults. Couple of Juniors Go Tri events coming up in Wales, take a look here https://t.co/85b…25 days ago
GO TRI 2018 Summer series
We will be holding another GoTri series in 2018, with three races (Jul, Aug and Sept).
Dates will be released shortly.
GO TRI Aug 2016 Results
Thanks to all the competitors, parents, spectators, helpers and marshalls for making our first GO TRI event so special. Click on the link below for the results. Keep an eye on our events page and the GO TRI website for further events.
2016 Race Results
Apologies for the delay in this years race results, there was an appeal in progress. Full race results can be found below (Note: These have been amended to include the successful appeal).
Once again many thanks to all who participated, spectated, organised, marshaled and supported this years event, without whom the event would not be possible.
Wednesday training sessions start back in Sept 2016, date to be confirmed
Monday sessions - 10 week block will start 5th Sept 2016
Sunday sessions - 10 week block will start 11th Sept 2016
2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon – Results
A big THANK YOU to all competitors, spectators, marshals, officials and parents for making the 2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon a big success. Follow the link below for the results. If you have any queries or feedback regarding this years event please contact Rob James on 07787 152 452 - 2015 Results - Cardiff Junior Triathlon.
The date for the 2016 Cardiff Junior Triathlon will be declared during October, watch these website pages for updates nearer to that date.
Join Welsh Triathlon
Cardiff Junior Triathlon recommend that its members are affiliated with the Welsh Triathlon Association - click here for more info
Swim Smooth is the world's leading swimming coaching company, giving you practical straightforward steps to start improving your swimming today. Suitable for beginners to advanced, click on the website link below for all you need to know to about improve your swimming technique - www.swimsmooth.com
What is a Triathlon
Code of Conduct
To safeguard and promote the well being of all its members, all at Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct - Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club Code of Conduct