Recent Tweets – @CardiffJnrTri
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Thank you to everyone that attended our AGM. Congratulations to our workforce award winners! But we need to remember ev…28 days ago
- Congratulations to all the winners, well deserved, and a special mention for our coach Ross, Childrens coach of th… https://t.co/hk1ACXOqLT40 days ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Have you made the Sports Parent Promise? Make the #SportsParentsPromise to your child and help them have a safe and f…59 days ago
- RT @lewys_john: I would like to thank all of the coaches involved in my triathlon development over the last 8 years to get me to where I am…75 days ago
- Well done Owen, another great performance. It's all about participation and enjoyment @WelshTriathlon @yourgotri https://t.co/DpdvTXKY6A91 days ago
- RT @Crimhudson: Another fantastic Go Tri @CardiffJnrTri. Well done to all the young triathletes that took part and a massive thanks to ever…91 days ago
- RT @mattjacklin: Many thanks @CardiffJnrTri for today’s fab event #Triathlon Issy really enjoyed herself. Great end to a big week @Stjoh…91 days ago
- RT @coachtrimonkey: A big thank you to @CardiffJnrTri for another great @yourgotri and the opportunity for more young athletes to get tri-i…91 days ago
GO TRI 2018 Summer series
We will be holding another GoTri series in 2018, with three races (Jul, Aug and Sept).
Dates will be released shortly.
GO TRI Aug 2016 Results
Thanks to all the competitors, parents, spectators, helpers and marshalls for making our first GO TRI event so special. Click on the link below for the results. Keep an eye on our events page and the GO TRI website for further events.
2016 Race Results
Apologies for the delay in this years race results, there was an appeal in progress. Full race results can be found below (Note: These have been amended to include the successful appeal).
Once again many thanks to all who participated, spectated, organised, marshaled and supported this years event, without whom the event would not be possible.
Wednesday training sessions start back in Sept 2016, date to be confirmed
Monday sessions - 10 week block will start 5th Sept 2016
Sunday sessions - 10 week block will start 11th Sept 2016
2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon – Results
A big THANK YOU to all competitors, spectators, marshals, officials and parents for making the 2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon a big success. Follow the link below for the results. If you have any queries or feedback regarding this years event please contact Rob James on 07787 152 452 - 2015 Results - Cardiff Junior Triathlon.
The date for the 2016 Cardiff Junior Triathlon will be declared during October, watch these website pages for updates nearer to that date.
Join Welsh Triathlon
Cardiff Junior Triathlon recommend that its members are affiliated with the Welsh Triathlon Association - click here for more info
Swim Smooth is the world's leading swimming coaching company, giving you practical straightforward steps to start improving your swimming today. Suitable for beginners to advanced, click on the website link below for all you need to know to about improve your swimming technique - www.swimsmooth.com
What is a Triathlon
Code of Conduct
To safeguard and promote the well being of all its members, all at Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct - Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club Code of Conduct