Recent Tweets – @CardiffJnrTri
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Can you help? Chris and Sue are looking for coaches and volunteers to help create a new Junior club in newport. See…11 hours ago
- RT @WelshTriathlon: Friday night in ? Set Record? Don’t miss the first of the Super Series on S4C Friday nighty at 9:30pm #WTSS2018 @sport_…6 days ago
- RT @_UKCoaching: It's #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek Understand some of the barriers faced by those living with or recovering from a mental il…9 days ago
- @athompson1975 @ShaneWilliams11 @letsrideuk Brilliant day well done Cardiff, Susie should have invited… https://t.co/5j6QwUktqB9 days ago
- Well done to all @CardiffJnrTri members who took part in the Llanelli Junior Duathlon today. Here are a few photos… https://t.co/OBEsYkQtzh11 days ago
- Great local event for junior triathletes age 8 to 14. Swansea Junior Triathlon being held on Sun 5th August 2018.… https://t.co/P9iFRyPgHt19 days ago
- The 2018 Welsh Tristars series kicked off today with the Cerist Junior Aquathlon, well done to all who took part an… https://t.co/dgLjxHVTmA24 days ago
- Only a couple of spaces left for our 2018 Cardiff Jnr Tri (9th June) before we are officially SOLD OUT. @WelshTriathlon @CardiffUniSport30 days ago
GO TRI Aug 2016 Results
Thanks to all the competitors, parents, spectators, helpers and marshalls for making our first GO TRI event so special. Click on the link below for the results. Keep an eye on our events page and the GO TRI website for further events.
2016 Race Results
Apologies for the delay in this years race results, there was an appeal in progress. Full race results can be found below (Note: These have been amended to include the successful appeal).
Once again many thanks to all who participated, spectated, organised, marshaled and supported this years event, without whom the event would not be possible.
Wednesday training sessions start back in Sept 2016, date to be confirmed
Monday sessions - 10 week block will start 5th Sept 2016
Sunday sessions - 10 week block will start 11th Sept 2016
2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon – Results
A big THANK YOU to all competitors, spectators, marshals, officials and parents for making the 2015 Cardiff Junior Triathlon a big success. Follow the link below for the results. If you have any queries or feedback regarding this years event please contact Rob James on 07787 152 452 - 2015 Results - Cardiff Junior Triathlon.
The date for the 2016 Cardiff Junior Triathlon will be declared during October, watch these website pages for updates nearer to that date.
Join Welsh Triathlon
Cardiff Junior Triathlon recommend that its members are affiliated with the Welsh Triathlon Association - click here for more info
Swim Smooth is the world's leading swimming coaching company, giving you practical straightforward steps to start improving your swimming today. Suitable for beginners to advanced, click on the website link below for all you need to know to about improve your swimming technique - www.swimsmooth.com
What is a Triathlon
Code of Conduct
To safeguard and promote the well being of all its members, all at Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club are expected to abide by the following Code of Conduct - Cardiff Junior Triathlon Club Code of Conduct